HAND HYDRAULIC TABLE TRUCK TF75 TF100
|Load Capacity||750Kg 16501b||1000Kg 22001b|
|Length of Handle||970||970|
Lift table is valuable material handing for use as a feeding on
With new heavy duty steel construction design, this lift table can
give user safety guard.
Large working table of this lift table can offer enough space while
hydraulicoperated table descent control.
Easy action foot operated hydraulic lift for raising lift table top
to desired level.
Robust castors with safety wheel guard and brakes on the two swivel
castors, for greater safety wheel loading and unloading.
Lift table is with option: chrome plated handle, painted handle,
folding handle and silid handle
1) More than 22 years experience team in manufacturing, service.
2) With ISO certificates service and quality is before profit
3) Sample order is welcomed
4) CE/TUV, ISO certificates
5) Free maintenance design
6) Fast delivery time within 30days
7)With protection bracket and brakes on rear wheel
Our company is a professional manufacturer of many of kinds of Hand
Hydraulic Table Truck,Pneumatic and Hydraulic Double Function Table
Truck,Hand Hydraulic Lift&Lilt Table Truck,Hand Hydraulic
Stacker,Mechanical Lift Table Special Lift Table,Hand Hydraulic
Post Lift Table,Drum Pallet Truck,Light Electric Lift Table,Small
Electric Lift Table,Lift Table With Scale ,Semi-Electric
Stacker,Low Profile Electric Fix Lift Table,and so on
I. Use & applicable range
It is a convertible vehicle using for lifting and transporting in
workshop, warehouse and wharf, etc.
II. Basic Data:
Model TF 75 TF 100
Load Capacity 750kgs 1000kgs
Lift Height 1000mm 1000mm
Lowest Height 410mm 410mm
Table Dimensions 1000×513×55mm 1000×513×55mm
Packing Dimensions 1160×620×430mm 1160×620×430mm
Net Weight 115kgs 117kgs
- Install the handle (#14) on the frame seat (#25), and fix them by
two M12 bolts.
- Insert the foot pedal rod (#76) into the hole of the foot pedal
holder (#72), and fix them by M8 bolt.
- Insert the brake thread (#15) into the press bolt (#60), and fix
them by M8 nut.
- Test the cart before using it. Firstly step the foot pedal rod to
lift the table to the max height, and then release the limit oil
valve to check whether the cart is ok.
- Please fix the cart and to brake the wheel before loading.
- Adjust the table’s height by step the foot pedal lift up and down
to load or unloading in its rated loading.
- When lower the table, draw up the handle.
(1) Operate strictly according to the instruction manual.
(2) Do not use the cart on slop.
(3) Do not allow people to sit or ride on the cart.
(4) Keep feet and hand away from under the lowering table. Suggest
to wear safety shoes during operation.
(5) Do not transport the loads during the raising process.
(6) Do not random regulate the safety valve.
(7) The maintenance is to be performed by the professional person
(8) Failure to operate the cart will cause the damage to the person
health or property loss.
(9) The cart must used in the rated capacity, it is not permit to
load the heavy goods that the rated capacity of the cart.